Shaykh Rabīʿ ibn Hādī speaks about the conniving scheming of ʿAbd al-Raḥmān al-ʿUmaysān.View/Download
al-ʿAllāmah ʿUbayd al-Jābirī's Recommendation for Shaykh Muhammad Ghālib and Advice to the Salafis of Toronto
2018/07/30 | 1439/11/17
Bismillāh al-ḥamdulillāh wa ṣalātu wa-al-salām ʿalá rasūlillāh
كلمة توجيهية للشيخ العلامة عبيد بن عبدالله الجابري في تشجيع الإخوة في «دورة الإمام الليث بن سعد العلمية الأولى» المقامة بمدينة تورنتوا، كندا والاستفادة من دروس الشيخ د. محمد بن غالب
A word of advice and encouragement from Shaykh al-Imām ʿUbayd ibn ʿAbdillāh al-Jābirī for the first annual Imām al-Layth ibn Sa’d Conference in Toronto, Canada and an encouragement to benefit from Shaykh Dr. Muḥammad ibn Ghālib al-‘Umarī
In the name of Allāh, the Most Gracious, the Ever Merciful
From ‘Ubayd ibn ‘Abdillah al-Hamdānī al-Jābirī, to our sons at Masjid al-Furqān (TROID) in Toronto, Canada.
al-Salāmu ʿalaykum wa-raḥmatullāhi wa barakātuh
As for the brother, Muḥammad ibn Ghālib al-ʿUmarī, he is from our students and our noble companions, so, we congratulate you upon his arrival and we say to you: (proceed) with the blessings of Allāh and cooperate with him in all that which will bring about the success of this conference.
We ask Allāh for steadfastness in statement and action - for yourselves, for us, and our dutiful son, student, and companion, Muḥammad ibn Ghālib.
The morning of the 16th, Dhū al-Qiʿdah, 1439
corresponding to the 29th of July 2018
Add a comment
The First Annual Imām Layth ibn Saʿd Conference
The Noble Shaykh, Dr. Muḥammad ibn Ghālib al-ʿUmarī PhD
- Student of the noble scholar, Shaykh ʿUbayd ibn ʿAbdillāh al-Jābirī, graduate of the Islamic University of Madīnah, Professor of Shariʿāh at Jumeriah University, Dubai, UAE.
Date: Fri. July 27th - Wed. Aug. 1st, 2018
Location: Masjid al-Furqān (TROID) 874-A Weston Rd. Toronto, Canada
Six nights of lectures from 1900 ET (from 1730 ET on Sat. & Sun.)Add a comment
In the Name of Allāh, the Ever Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy
Answered by Ustādh Abū Ḥakīm Bilāl Davis
From the seminar entitled: The Methodology of the Salaf in Times of Fitnah, Toronto, Canada, July 2018
The Fitnah of Scheming Youth Leveraging the term "Ṣaʿāfiqah" in Order to Demonize the Salafī Callers
Our comments on this incendiary upstart:
- This ignorant youth speaks in the arena of the scholars about public matters affecting the Muslims, without insight or wisdom.
- As displayed above, Abū Khadījah narrated that Shaykh Rabīʿ has read the documents presented against known Salafī students of knowledge and shaykhs, and stated there is no proof against these Salafi callers, Shaykh ʿUbayd has said the same.
- This youth claims that “every last one of them heard all of his evidences.” Who is “them”? The scholars? Their students? And he believes that there is evidence for the “falsehood and lies” of the Salafī shaykhs and students of knowledge (who he refers to as Ṣaʿāfiqah), that “every last one of them heard”! This in spite of the fact that Shaykh Rabīʿ and Shaykh ʿUbayd have clearly stated, there is no evidence or proof presented against these shaykhs and students of knowledge that warrants their tabdīʿ (declaring them innovators) and taḍlīl (declaring them misguided). So, O insolent one, who speaks with boldness in front of the Imām of Sunnah and Ḥadīth (Shaykh Rabīʿ), bring those evidences that necessitate “proof” and necessitate warning, and necessitate your insistence of using the term “Ṣaʿāfiqah” upon Ahl al-Sunnah, as if there is a sect that has split off from Ahl al-Sunnah called Ṣaʿāfiqah! Or does he believe there is a sect within Ahl al-Sunnah with that title? If it is claimed that "I am merely following the saying of one scholar (i.e. Shaykh Muḥammad ibn Hādī)", then, this miskīn is nothing more than a blind-follower who calls others to blindly follow. If he knows the proofs “that every last one of them” heard, then present them. Otherwise, he should recant and make tawbah for his fanaticism, his oppression against other Salafis and his labelling of them as a sect (i.e. Ṣaʿāfiqah).
- This miskīn may not know that Shaykh Rabīʿ is an Imām in Ḥadīth and the arena of Jarḥ wa-al-Taʿdīl. He is senior in knowledge and rank to Shaykh Muḥammad ibn Hādī — a fact that is not denied by any of the scholars, and he is 40 years or so older than Shaykh Muḥammad ibn Hādī and is considered as his elder teacher. And it is known from the words of the Prophet (ṣallāllāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam) that he said: “The blessings are with your elders” (Authenticated by al-Albānī in al-Ṣaḥīḥah). As for an ʿĀlim like Shaykh Muḥammad ibn Hādī, then he can be mistaken. An ‘Ālim can be right and also be wrong in his speech, and the other more senior ʿUlamāʾ have highlighted his error. As for this rabble-rousing youngster, he has no right to comment to begin with! So he carries stories without proof, blindly following, throwing Ahl al-Sunnah into a sect known to you as the ṣaʿāfiqah, and tweets that to the world, calling others to follow that?! And all this after knowing the statements of the senior scholars such as Shaykh Rabīʿ and Shaykh ʿUbayd, both of whom have nullified the usage of this term and have rejected the attacks upon the Salafī students of knowledge and shaykhs due to the absence of proof showing their bidʿah or opposition to the Usūl. This youngster has the audacity to speak in the face of that!
- So we say to this youth, Ilyas Aidarus: bring your proof for throwing a body of Ahl al-Sunnah into a newly invented sect and show us this evidence that “every last one” of us (including Shaykh Rabīʿ, Shaykh ʿUbayd and Shaykh ʿAbdullāh al-Bukhārī) have heard!! Otherwise, we await your recantation and tawbah from these evil assertions against Ahl al-Sunnah and their senior scholars.
Contrasting the legacy of the Scholars of Ahl al-Sunnah with the failures and demise of figureheads of Ahl al-Bidʿāh.View/Download
Seminar: The Methodology of the Salaf in Times of Fitnah
Ustādh Abū Ḥakīm Bilāl Davis
Ustādh Abū IdrIs Muḥammad Khān
Date: Fri. Jun. 29th - Sun. Jul. 1st, 2018
Location: Masjid al-Furqān (TROID) 874-A Weston Rd. Toronto, CanadaAdd a comment
2018 Summer Courses with Ustādh Mūsá Richardson
Ustādh Mūsá Richardson
Date: Mon. July 9th - Wed. July 18th, 2018
Location: Masjid al-Furqān (TROID) 874-A Weston Rd. Toronto, Canada
Registration is now open!
Registration is $60 CAN (Approx. $50 USD)
Register the following way:
Step 1, make the registration payment: [Reg. closed]
Online: EventBrite | Interac Online (Canada)
Local (TROIDStore): Cash, Debit
Whether attending locally or online, you can make payment using any of these methods. You can purchase multiple registrations for multiple persons. Interac payment to email@example.com, password 2018SC.
Step 2, complete the regitstration form: [Reg. closed]
2018 Summer Courses Registration Form
Registration form must be completed for your registration to be official.
Registration fee includes:
- access (digital or printed) to course handouts
- review material
- online tests, exams and certificate of participation
- teacher-student sessions
- private student group
Step 3, acquire the course readings:
Also available for local pickup at troidstoreAdd a comment