Things that Nullify One's Islām
Shaykh Muḥammad ibn Rabīʿ explains, “The foundations of the dīn are the pillars of Islām and the pillars of īmān.”
From the Points discussed:
- The basic essentials of being a Muslim and the essence of Īmān.
- The definition of the word 'nullify' in al-ʿArabīc and that what nullifies Islām.
- Why do we learn about that which is evil or deviant?
- Why many Muslims intend good for the Ummah but achieve no success?
- There is no good except in obeying Allāh and treading the path of the Sunnah.
- Shirk, the chief nullification of Islām.
- The linguistic meaning of Shirk and it’s reality.
- What is the meaning of the declaration of Faith (Lā ilāhah ilAllāh)?
- The Greater Shirk and the Minor Shirk (Shirk al-Akbar wa Shirkul-Asghar).
- The one who makes mockery of the Dīn (Religion).
- Sihr (Sorcery), from the actions of Kufr (disbelief).
And concluding remarks from Shaykh Muḥammad ibn Rabīʿ.