Divine Revelation (Belief in al-Qadr wa al-Qaḍāʾ)
A discussion on the belief in al-Qadr wal-Qaḍāʾ (Devine Decree and Pre-Ordainment), a pillar from the pillars of īmān.
- To believe in the al-Qadā wal-Qadr are pillars of Islām
- There are four levels of believing in al-Qadā wal-Qadr
- It is wājib upon the Muslims to believe in the al-Qadā wal-Qadr
- The false belief of the group al-Qadariyya and to be aware of this belief
- It is not permissible to use the Qadr as an excuse to commit acts of disobedience and say “It was the Qadr of Allāh that I did such and such a sin”
- When the believer accepts the Qadr it will be easy for him to go through the calamities and hardships of this dunyā́