Democracy in Light of the Qurʾān and Sunnah
Shaykh ʿAbd al-ʿAzīz al-Buraʿī is from the foremost students of Imām Muqbil ibn Hādī al-Wādiʿī (raḥimahullāh). In this important admonition, Shaykh ʿAbd al-ʿAzīz al-Buraʿī brings forth a multitude of clear proofs opposing the ‘way of life’ known as democracy (the worshipping of the majority!).
From the issues discussed;
- Democracy is a man-made way of life.
- Democracy opposes the essence of Islām.
- The issue of women as rulers.
- The clear immorality of democracy.
- The unsuccessful implementation of justice through democracy.
- The falsehood of claiming democracy contains some good in light its opposition to the Sunnah and the Salaf.
- The Shūrah vs The Democracy (Returning back to the book of Allāh or returning to desires and personal gain).
Tags: Politics, ʿAbd al-ʿAzīz al-Buraʿī