Topic-icon hajj

• straight path 101
  • straight path 101's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
12 years 6 months ago #153 by straight path 101
hajj was created by straight path 101
as-salāmu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah.....Im Trying to get info on 2008 hajj package does anyone know of any travel agents here in the U.S. thats resonable if anyone has any info it would be a blessing insha allah

Jazzakallahu khiron

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #154 by h_elsharif
Replied by h_elsharif on topic Re:hajj
Wa alaykumussalām wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu,

Probably one of the most beneficial hajj programs you can be a part of in the USA is to go with the Masjid Rahmah's (based in Newark, New Jersey) program. Their hajj program includes visits to the scholars and students of knowledge in Saudi Arabia. Brothers from all over the US sign up early with them.

To find out more, you can call Masjid Rahmah, New Jersey (leave a message and number if you get their voicemail). Their office number is 973-621-7269. It's important to reserve your spot quickly as I've heard this program fills quickly.

I have friends who have benefited greatly from their program, I myself have went on their spring Umrah program a few years ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

RT @abu_sufyaan: Benefit from today’s Adab al-Mufrad lesson @troidorg Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said: “Your Lord, the Blessed and Most High, is…

troid.org troid.org