Topic-icon Article: The Destructive Condition of QSS and al-Halabee

• troid.org admin
  • troid.org admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #1822 by troid.org admin

article By Shaykh ʿAbd al-Raḥmān al-'Umaysaan
A series of questions and answers summarising the downfall and destrucitve path chosen by QSS and their mentor ʿAlī Ḥasan al-Ḥalabī, in turning to unite with the enemies of ad-da'watus-salafīyyah whilst attacking Ahl al-Sunnah.

Shaykh ʿAbd al-Raḥmān al-'Umaysaan: "The point of the matter is that al-Ḥalabī has changed and he has changed a great deal (since the days of al-Imām al-Albānī). We must listen and adhere to the statements of our scholars concerning al-Ḥalabī so that we are not misguided. For example, al-Lajnah ad-Daa’imah (The Standing Committee) refuted him and warned against him. Likewise our Shaykhs Ṣāliḥ al-Fauzaan, ‘Obaid al-Jābirī, and Mohammad ibn Hādī al-Madkhalī have warned against him. Also al-ʿAllāmah al-Ghudayān (may Allāh have mercy upon him) declared him to be an innovator, as did our Noble Shaykh and Father, al-ʿAllāmah Rabīʿ ibn Hādī al-Madkhalī. Shaykh Rabīʿ in particular has dedicated his life to defending the Methodology of our Pious Predecessors, such that al-Imām al-Albaani gave him the title: “The Flag-bearer of al-Jarḥ wa-al-Taʿdīl (Disparaging and Praising)”. Or is it that Sh. al-Albaani’s recommendation for Sh. Rabīʿ is outdated while his recommendation for ʿAlī al-Ḥalabī still stands??!!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1823 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic Article: The Destructive Condition of QSS and al-Halabee
Some decisive answers from Shaykh 'Abdur-Rahmaan al-'Umaysaan, quoting the scholars of today on al-Halabee. This article should be of particular interest to Salafīs in Toronto, the hub of QSS now (who have began working with the likes of Said Regeah and the Maghrib Ins. supporters). It is important to contrast the speech of the shaykh and our noble scholars to those who sought to carefully pluck brothers away from the Salafī jama'aah (over the years) with much propaganda, excuses and belittlement of the statements of some of the 'Ulamāʾ, casting doubts left/right.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by troid.org admin.

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1826 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic Article: The Destructive Condition of QSS and al-Halabee
Doubt #1:

...But 'Alee Ḥasan al-Halabee has tazkiyah from Imām al-Albānī (raḥimahullāh)

Ponder the statement of Shaykh al-'Umaysaan:

The point of the matter is that al-Halabee has changed and he has changed a great deal (since the days of al-Imām al-Albānī). We must listen and adhere to the statements of our scholars concerning al-Halabee so that we are not misguided. For example, al-Lajnah ad-Daa’imah (The Standing Committee) refuted him and warned against him. Likewise our Shaikhs Ṣāliḥ al-Fauzaan, ‘Obaid al-Jābirī, and Mohammad ibn Hādī al-Madkhalī have warned against him. Also al-‘Allāmah al-Ghudayaan (may Allah have mercy upon him) declared him to be an innovator, as did our Noble Shaikh and Father, al-‘Allāmah Rabee’ ibn Hādī al-Madkhalī. Shaikh Rabee’ in particular has dedicated his life to defending the Methodology of our Pious Predecessors, such that al-Imām al-Albaani gave him the title: “The Flag-bearer of al-Jarh wat-Ta’deel (Disparaging and Praising)”. Or is it that Sh. al-Albaani’s recommendation for Sh. Rabee’ is outdated while his recommendation for Alee al-Halabee still stands??!!

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #1827 by troid.org admin
Doubt #2:

I learned in the past from this organisation, I have many fond memories, I'm not prepared to walk away from them

My advice is that you stay away from this society because it is not upon what it used to be (from leaving the people of innovation, and giving importance to the Sunnah and its peoples, and giving importance to their refutations and warnings). I believe that one can call to Allah without being affiliated with a society or organization; rather the path of Da'wah is much more expansive than that. As for the argument that QSS has a good history, then we say this is true. But, this does not necessitate that QSS is still upon that goodness. A person is only praiseworthy (or blameworthy) for his steadfastness upon the Sunnah (or lack thereof). No one is infallible except the prophets and messengers. Some people have even become apostate altogether, such as Abdullah al-Qaseemee, who was praised by the major scholars in his time. But, they later criticized him, refuted him, and even declared him to be a disbeliever. It was never said to those scholars: “this is a contradiction; didn’t you just praise him yesterday?!” Our Noble Messenger (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) spoke the truth when he said: “Verily Allah would support this religion with a wicked and sinful man.” In this narration, the Companions praised a man who used to fight with them against the polytheists; he (sallAllahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said about him: “he is in the Hellfire!” Later, this man was wounded and did not have patience so he killed himself! The afore-mentioned praise of the Companions’ (may Allah be pleased with them) was of no avail to him.

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1828 by troid.org admin
Doubt #3

To abandon Alee Ḥasan al-Halabee is to abandon the legacy of Imām al-Albānī, the greatest scholar of his era, 'Alee Ḥasan (and the other Jordanians) are his best students (his inheritors)!

This claim is baseless for several reasons. Who can claim that al-Halabee has not changed? Rather he has certainly changed. Did al-Halabee used to defend Ihyaa’ at-Turaath in front of Imām al-Albaani, who used to criticize it (or did al-Halabee begin to defend it after his death)?

Did al-Halabee used to defend Abū Ishaaq al-Huwaynee in the past (as he does now)? He clearly said in a past statement (which I heard): “Verily he (al-Huwaynee) praises the people of Takfeer, and this proves his ignorance and innovation, and that he is about to go out of as-Salafiyyah.” So who is it that has changed??!! I listened to a recording of Abū Ishaaq al-Huwaynee in which he makes Takfeer (declares to be a disbeliever) anyone who continuously deals in Ribaa (interest). Is this the methodology of the Salaf (Pious Predecessors)?! Rather it is clearly from the methodology of the Khawaarij. And indeed I heard ash-Shaikh al-‘Allāmah Muqbil declare him (al-Huwaynee) to be an innovator.

And when did al-Halabee used to praise Mohammad Hassaan? Rather he used to warn against Hassaan and call him a “Takfeeree”. Verily I heard Mohammad Hassaan say that he went out in the Egyptian Protests with his wife and children (we seek refuge with Allah)!! I also heard him say that revolting against a muslim ruler is a matter of difference of opinion, and that revolting is only with the sword (as for talking against the muslim ruler than this is not considered revolting)!!

Also why do those who defend al-Halabee not consider the warning of our Shaikh al-‘Abbaad against ‘Adnaan ‘Ar’oor (who al-Halabee defends), and obligate al-Halabee and his followers to adhere to this warning of truth. Or is it the Desire in their hearts which has blinded them, so they pick and choose what pleases them?!

Furthermore, al-Halabee defends the statement: “there was scum amongst the Sahaabah.” We seek refuge with Allah; this is a statement of falsehood. Verily, al-Imām Ahmed found fault with ‘Alee ibn al-Ja’ad because he called the Noble Companion Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him): “that young boy”. Can you imagine what al-Imām Ahmed would do if he heard al-Halabee say “scum”??!!

Dāwūd Adīb: Is Abandoning al-Albānī Abandoing the Manhaj and Legacy of al-Albānī? (and some discussion on the legacy of QSS): www.troid.ca/index.php/news/brief-benefi...egacy-of-al-albaanee

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1829 by troid.org admin
Doubt #4

Yes, they have mistakes, but so does everyone, no one is infallible, they are still Ahl al-Sunnah (i.e. not outside the realm of salafiyyah, not upon hizbiyyah)!

Did al-Halabee used to defend Abū Ishaaq al-Huwaynee in the past (as he does now)? He clearly said in a past statement (which I heard): “Verily he (al-Huwaynee) praises the people of Takfeer, and this proves his ignorance and innovation, and that he is about to go out of as-Salafiyyah.” So who is it that has changed??!! I listened to a recording of Abū Ishaaq al-Huwaynee in which he makes Takfeer (declares to be a disbeliever) anyone who continuously deals in Ribaa (interest). Is this the methodology of the Salaf (Pious Predecessors)?! Rather it is clearly from the methodology of the Khawaarij. And indeed I heard ash-Shaikh al-‘Allāmah Muqbil declare him (al-Huwaynee) to be an innovator.

And when did al-Halabee used to praise Mohammad Hassaan? Rather he used to warn against Hassaan and call him a “Takfeeree”. Verily I heard Mohammad Hassaan say that he went out in the Egyptian Protests with his wife and children (we seek refuge with Allah)!! I also heard him say that revolting against a muslim ruler is a matter of difference of opinion, and that revolting is only with the sword (as for talking against the muslim ruler than this is not considered revolting)!!

Also why do those who defend al-Halabee not consider the warning of our Shaikh al-‘Abbaad against ‘Adnaan ‘Ar’oor (who al-Halabee defends), and obligate al-Halabee and his followers to adhere to this warning of truth. Or is it the Desire in their hearts which has blinded them, so they pick and choose what pleases them?!

Furthermore, al-Halabee defends the statement: “there was scum amongst the Sahaabah.” We seek refuge with Allah; this is a statement of falsehood. Verily, al-Imām Ahmed found fault with ‘Alee ibn al-Ja’ad because he called the Noble Companion Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him): “that young boy”. Can you imagine what al-Imām Ahmed would do if he heard al-Halabee say “scum”??!!

QSS...Ahl al-Sunnah?

Who is Abū Ishaaq al-Huwaynee?

Shaykh Muhammad 'Umar Bāzmool (may Allaah preserve him) said:

Abū Is-haaq has some praise in his favor in the field of ḥadīth. He is a man who has some awareness and understanding in the field of tracing ḥadīths to their sources.

However, some statements that are reported from him are contradictory to the position of Ahl al-Sunnah wal-Jamaa'ah in a number of issues, warranting that he be dealt with in the way we deal with the people of bid'ah. And there are other people from Ahl al-Sunnah that can trace ḥadīths to their sources who suffice us so we do not need to refer to him, since the way of the righteous Salaf is one that involves students being on guard against increasing the numbers who follow the people of bid'ah, bringing attention to them, and giving them strength. Relying on their books and reading them for benefit could fall in this (category of support).

Again, there are enough writings by Ahl al-Sunnah in tracing ḥadīths to their sources and in ḥadīth terminology to keep us from needing to refer to Abū Is-haaq's books.

www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=9&Topic=11867

Who is Muhammad Hassan (and what involvement does he have in the Egyptian revolution)?

Question: We have heard how the caller Muhammad Hassan is "blessing" the
revolt and calls for it. What do you and the religion say about it? What is
the ruling on defending and justifying and explaining his words while
backbiting each and every one who condemns him and all others who call for
these revolts and demonstrations?

...This call of his [Muhammad Hassan's] is not a call towards good, and
neither is it a call enjoining what is right or forbidding what is wrong.
Rather, he calls toward what is Munkar (forbidden). And refuge in Allaah is
sought from this.

... Rather, he is traversing upon the way of the westerners and the
non-muslims, whom are in support, and calling towards these demonstrations
and justifies them.

www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmessages.cfm?F...ic=10431&sortby=desc

Also:

Muhammad Hassan's praise for Bin Ladin and Sayyid Qutb (pg. 10): sunnahpublishing.net/modules/Manhaj/siyaanah1.pdf

Shaykh 'Ubayd al-Jābirī on Muhammad Hassan: www.salafyink.com/aqīdah/ShaikhUbaydonMHassaan.pdf

Who is Adnaan 'Ar'oor?

Shaykh Ṣāliḥ al-Fawzān and Shaykh Rabee' Ibn Hādī on the boycotting of Adnaan 'Ar'oor: www.salafitalk.net/st/viewmessages.cfm?Forum=23&Topic=8793

- A close to home example -

Questions from the Salafīs of Toronto to Shaykh Rabee' Ibn Hādī al-Madkhalī concerning the visit of Adnaan 'Ar'oor to Toronto (Masjid Khalid Bin Waleed): www.troid.ca/index.php/manhaj/abandoning...on-upon-adnaan-aroor

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago #1830 by troid.org admin
A more detailed look at the issues of Alee Ḥasan al-Halabee: www.troid.ca/index.php/forum/14-general-...hasan-s-new-book#644

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1832 by troid.org admin
Doubt #5

al-Hamdulillaah, we respect Shaykh Rabee', he is a scholar, but he is not infalable, and we prefer the manhaj of Shaykh Uthaymīn, Shaykh Ibn Bāz and Shaykh al-Albānī (raḥimahullāh) in their approach to giving da'wah

Note: they wish by this, to establish in the heart of the Salafī, that there are two different approaches to spreading ad-da'watus-salafiyyah, for if they were overt and openly showed animosity to some of the Scholars or openly criticised some of the Salafī centres, they would be rejected, so the try to make a new starting point, to build around slowly, and that seems to begin with establishing that the scholars are of two types, the easy accepting palatable type and the rowdy rambunctious kind. As cunning as this approach is, it is easily avoidable by choosing one's companionship wisely and building good connections with the scholars and those whom they trust in the West. Often it seems that once we hold someone to be Salafī, we open up our hearts to their advice, opinion and direction instead of being very careful who we take knowledge from and referring our questions and doubts back to ahlul-ilm.

Reflect upon the following:

Hiding Behind al-Albānī, Bin Bāz, 'Uthaymīn - Mūsá Richardson

In the Name of Allaah...

Something came to my mind about a question I was asked the other night about people who only mention references to the scholars of recent times, specifically: Al-Albaanee, Ibn Bāz, and Ibn 'Uthaymīn.

You may recall that I said that these are - of course - the greatest scholars of recent times, and we are happy to hear people mention them with goodness and attach themselves to them.

I also mentioned that some people claim an attachment to them and then contradict their teachings, and so a good and wise tactic to use in calling them to the Truth would be to mention to them what those scholars have said about that issue that they are mistaken in, so that they could accept the correction more easily.

And I alluded to the idea of those three - may Allaah have Mercy on them - recommending other scholars and warning against certain callers. And that could be a way of introducing them to or helping them establish contact with other noteworthy scholars who are still alive.

I'd like to mention a specific example of this, that is sadly too common to hear. People say, "I prefer the manhaj of Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymīn over the manhaj of Shaykh Rabee' al-Madkhalī..." Or they may say Shaykh Ibn Bāz or Shaykh Al-Albaanee in place of Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymīn, or all three of them!

Let's be perfectly clear on this issue - this is not the speech of the people of knowledge. All three of those great scholars were upon the same manhaj of Shaykh Rabee' ibn Hādī al-Madkhalī (may Allaah preserve him) - the manhaj of the Salaf. This is not merely a devoted student's opinion, rather, all three of those scholars have clear and specific praises of Shaykh Rabee', his teachings, his books, his recordings, and even his refutations.

As for the statements of taxi drivers and their students, or anonymous internet writers, that the manhaj of Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymīn was other than the manhaj of Shaykh Rabee', etc... then it is simply jahl murak-kab (compound ignorance), when a person hears a specific point of disagreement between two scholars, and assumes that it means that a major disagreement has taken place, and that they have parted ways and gone forth on two different paths!

As an extremely clear example, here are the words of Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymīn himself, about the visit of Shaykh Rabee' to his city (Unayzah) around the year 1421 shortly before the death of Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymīn:

...Our brother (Shaykh Rabee'), may Allaah grant us and him success, is upon Salafiyyah, the way of the Salaf. And I do not mean here that Salafiyyah is a hizb (party) which is set up to oppose the Muslims outside of it, but I mean by Salafiyyah, that he is upon the path of the Salaf in his Manhaj. Especially in the field of actualising Tawḥīd and throwing aside what opposes this [manhaj].

The visit of our brother, Shaikh Rabee bin Hādī to this region, our city, Unayzah, no doubt will have a good effect, and it will also become clear to many of the people what used to be hidden from them due to the scare-mongering and rumour-mongering, and also letting loose the tongue [of discord].

You may access the original Arabic audio, transcription, and translation, including other helpful articles on the topic here: www.themadkhalis.com/md/articles/ebhen-s...rabi-al-madkhali.cfm

So let those who insists that Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymīn was upon a different manhaj than Shaykh Rabee' repent from their audacious lie against Shaykh Ibn 'Uthaymīn, and their oppression of Shaykh Rabee' as well.

I mention this illustration since it is something that affected a dear brother of mine, may Allaah guide me and him to what is correct. And it is generally relevant to the question I was asked, as people claim attachments to the likes of those great scholars, and may hide these kinds of sentiments, revealing them every now and then.

And it really really hurts to hear people slander a great man like Shaykh Rabee', a man of the Sunnah, a concerned advisor, patient, full of love for the Muslims and hope for the success of their da'wah, busy with knowledge day and night, reading, writing, researching, compiling, falling asleep on a thin mattress on the floor with a book on his chest and books all around him, critical of his own self and his own students, a brave and guided critic whose writings are blessed with academic strength and clarity, a gracious host, a father-figure to people all over the world, a man who cries when he hears about things that harm the image of our da'wah, a man who reads a book about the history of the rightous Salaf and the trials they faced and becomes engaged in the story and attached to it more devoutly than how common people watch an action movie!!

"The flesh of the scholars is poisonous! The way that Allaah exposes those who belittle them is well known! Those who unleash their tongues (with falsehood) against the scholars, Allaah shall cause them to suffer from the death of their hearts before their lives end!" (So let those who contradict his order be warned that a trial may befall them, or a painful punishment!)
(Words attributed to Ibn Ásaakir, quoted in An-Nawawee's Tibyaan)

I say this, while I praise no one above Allaah, al-'Alee al-Qadeer, and it is HE alone who is his Reckoner.

(And I do not endorse or encourage the blind following of Shaykh Rabee', or any other specific scholar.)

Mūsá Richardson

Dividing the Scholars into the 'Harsh Group' and the 'Tolerant Group' - Shaykh Rabee' Ibn Hādī: www.troid.ca/index.php/manhaj/abandoning...d-the-tolerant-group

Shaykh Rabee': This is one of the methods of the enemies of the Salafi Manhaj. Amongst the Salaf there were those who were harsh and those who were lenient but they never used to hold it against each other. Rather, they used to respect those who were harsh against the followers of falsehood. You have [for example] Hammâd b. Salamah. Imâm Aḥmad used to praise him greatly and suspect the religion of anyone who spoke against him *saying+ ‘Whoever speaks against Hammâd b. Salamah, then suspect his religion because he was harsh against the People of Bid’ah. ’ Being harsh against the people of falsehood used to be a virtue according to the Salaf. But since the People of Bid’ah and misguidance have come and taken over the minds of many of the youth, very regrettably, being harsh against the people of falsehood has become a vice and a defect, and being relaxed and flexible [with them] has become a distinction and an honourable trait.

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #1833 by troid.org admin
Doubt #6

We need to be easy with people, give them da'wah, this is the true way of Ahl al-Sunnah, you people only know Jarh (disparagement), you ruin the da'wah

Note: what is intended by this is that correcting, admonishing and crticising those who opposes the da'wah (by spreading the speech of the Scholars in this regard) is negative, counter-productive and somewhat unsophisticated in their eyes.It is sort of mixing truth and falsehood. Certainly, this blessed da'wah is a da'wah of kindness, good manners and concern for all humanity, this however, does not remove the need and obligation to censure innovation, misguidance and any foreign element to the sharee'ah and the Scholars of Islam are wise in selecting the appropriateness of their responses (whether gentle or stern). So it is an appeal to sentiment, knowing the Muslim in general loves good for the Ummah and not harshness and destructive behaviour. In this, is cracking the door open to their arguments against some of the Scholars and the callers of ghuloo' (extremism) and shiddah (harshness).

So beware of the pattern, "Shaykh Rabee' is not infallable....but Shaykh so and so gave tazkiyah...this harshness, it is destroying the da'wah." Step by step, stage by stage till the listener is convinced. Their focus trends here [a strong focus on attacking the Salafīs, yet excuses, empathy and cooperation with the enemies of the da'wah]. This is a signpost for the one who has become confused, read/listen to the following:

The following lecture was conducted in 2002, almost ten years ago. It reflects the position of Ahl al-Sunnah regarding innovation and its people. It illustrates the efforts of the Salafī du'aat in the West to defend this noble religion and the fact that the same type of arguments (to water down al-Manhaj as-Salafī) existed then and before then, the manner in which the argument is made is all that changes. Same impostors, different disguises.

So today, like then, we see the people expanding the radius of 'as-Salafiyyah' to include Ahlul-Bid'ah and the Hizbiyyeen, we see them criticizing the Salafī, sympathetic with the hizbee, searching after the faults of ahl al-sunnah (line by line, statement by statement) yet lenient and gentle with their opponents and enemies of the Salafī Da'wah.

The following contains quotes from the lecture by Ḥasan al-Ṣumālī entitled, Advice to the Salafīs of the West Concerning Jarh wat-Ta'deel (Criticism and Praise):

Look at the wise insight of the noble scholar, Shaykh Rabee Ibn Hādī al-Madkhalī: "And strangely you find the youth becoming [audio unclear] with the people of innovation where they raise their banners and carry their defence and they defend them and aid them, and it is the case where their tongues turn to Ahl al-Sunnah and they attack Ahl al-Sunnah but as for Ahlul-Bid'ah and Misguidance, they make excuses for them and defend them!"

This statement from his book written over a decade ago, it is as if he saw the army approaching from a distance and warned the townsfolk in advance! Is this not what we see today?

Abū 'Abdullāh mentions:

"Now the scales have switched, and now we see those people [who used to be with us] harsh upon Ahl al-Sunnah, their tongues quick to move, easy to move against ahl al-sunnah and to backbite and slander them but they seek excuses from the people of shubuhaat (doubts) and desires…"

"…so a Salafī brother, they will say, he speaks too much about the people of innovation, he's harsh, he deals too much in jarh wat-ta'deel, he is hadaadee (extreme) but when one comes towards who coopeerates with the hizbiyyoon, they say to him 'you cannot speak about these matters for they are for the 'Ulamāʾ', O Miskeen, O Jaahil, Do you not know that you have made jarh of the Salafī, when you say that he [the Salafī] has backbitten (when he speaks about ahlul-bid'ah), this is (actual) gheebah (backbiting) but like we said, the scale has changed, and now it has come a time that people are asking us to be soft and lenient with ahlul-bid'ah and ahwaa and harsh against ahl al-sunnah."

So the da'wah is one, has not changed, the enemies of ahl al-sunnah, change colours like a chameleon, new rhetoric, old agenda.

Audio: www.troid.ca/media/audio/ohjarhwattadeel-harshsample.mp3

In the Name of Allaah, Ar-Rahmaan, Ar-Raheem...

Principles in the Salafī Manhaj in Dealing with Refutation and the Refuted One

May 31st, 2004 - A lecture delivered by Abū Uways 'Abdullāh Aḥmad 'Alee (raḥimahullāh), former Imām of Masjid Rahmah, Newark, NJ, USA. A prime of example of his works and efforts to not only deciminate knowledge but hammer-down issues of manhaj for the clarity of his community and the benefit of the Salafīs in America at large (the antithesis of what some speakers would like to introduce of cooperation and ease with Ahlul-Bid'ah, look to his efforts, Usūluth-Thalaathah, Kitaabut-Tawḥīd, Aqīdah, Usūl, Manhaj, directness with issues of fitnah). This was his da'wah, clear and direct - conveying the statements of the scholars, how much has changed! Now this lecture (entitled: The Deception of Abū Usamah Khalifah) may be in reference to the activities of a specific individual but pay close attention to the manhaj principles in this talk - they apply in all times, modern and olden. Gems and jewels - take heed!

From the points obtained:

The manhaj is nothing if not practised, nor acted upon!
How do we respect the scholars and their criticial statements of a man?
A Scholar refutes an individual (jarh), do we look for a ta'deel (praise) and move forward in our cooperation with him?
How easily we become emotionally affected, all the books of Ahlul-Ilm (principles) out the window - when a person simply claims 'rectification' or 'tawbah'
Not lending one's ears to the Innovator (this was the way of the Salaf)!
The distinguishing sign of Ahl al-Sunnah: they are CLEAR from Ahlul-Bid'ah
The Banner of Sunnah never mixes with the Banner of Bid'ah
What is the benefit of the Scholars if we don't follow their word, instructions and warnings?
Avoid Ahlul-Bid'ah!
The Scholars do not speak in Jest!
The ranks of the Muslims are weakened when we are silent about Innovation and its people (like the guard who leaves his post)!
Giving the innovator a position to speak is aiding the enemy!!!
Allaah is the changer of the hearts (and He changes them as he wills) - do not love someone so much so that you cannot leave them (if/when they speak against ahl al-sunnah)
Athar of the Salaf: "He who beautifies the status of an innovator has aided in the destruction of Islam"
How many articles, audios on the topic of bid'ah but when will we take notice?
The refutation of an aalim is not negated with the ta'deel of another aalim or student of knowledge
Sincerity (on the part of the criticized one) is to return to the Scholar who criticized him and seek to fix his problems!
Returning to the Kibaar (major scholars) in times of fitnah/and regarding people of fitnah
Do not use let personal discretion interfere with the ruling of a scholar (on a man)
It is forbidden to listen to the mubtadi'
"It is as if we are tied up, with the dunyaa - so much so that we don't pay attention to manhaj" (Don't drift in/out of issues of the deen - it will lead to your confusion, safeguard your deen and be diligent following up issues not isolating yourself)
Be thaabit, Be upright, Don't be emotional (speaker mentions, "if not at masjid rahmah, then some other men..." i.e. any one of us can be replaced if we arn't going to stand up and defend the sunnah)
Abū Uways mentioned "...We study ahlul-bid'ah all day in a book and then when one is physically in front of you - you don't know what to do? - that means your knowledge is theorotical, nothing to do with your real life...what's the benefit of studying it if we arn't going to act upon it...a matter of just studying something, sitting somewhere to pass the time?!"
Keep up on issues, do not be ignorant!
Do not seperate based on personal issues (frivolty)
Don't become astonished with yourself (your 'knowledge/judgement in matters'?) for you will destroy yourself
Not recognising the mistakes of the refuted one is not an excuse to continuing following him!

al-Usūl ad-Da'awatus-Salafiyyah is constant, generation upon generation, as for Ahlul-Bid'ah, they are constantly innovating/evolving, new tricks, new schemes. Take note and protect yourself!

Audio: www.troid.ca/media/audio/xpabuusamahkhalifah.mp3

Benefit: I Go to the Masaajid of the Hizbiyyeen to Bring them Close!

An excerpt from the recent series 'Points of Explanation from Sharḥus-Sunnah of Imām al-Barbahaaree' narrated by Dāwūd Adīb during his visit to Toronto, Canada. What do our scholars say speaking at the massjid of the hizbiyyeen (those who fight and opposes as-Salafiyyeen)? And why do they sometimes invite Salafī speakers? Yassir Qadhee, Abū Tawbah, Said Regeah then suddenly they invite someone from the Salafīs who is opposed to their da'wah, so what's the goal of that invitation? Our beloved elder, Abū Dihyah explains...
Audio: www.troid.ca/media/audio/DA_sharḥussunnah-gotohizbees.mp3

Benefit: "I Mix with the People of Bid'ah to Bring them Close"

Nowadays, it is common to see some of the youth, impressed by themselves and what they perceive to have gathered of knowledge, to overrate themselves and believe that they can "bring the people of innovation close" by working with them or cooperating with them. They are heedless, not realising that they will be flattered with kindness, wealth and other forms of emotional blackmail. One of the major scholars of our time, may Allaah preserve him, comments on such a (innovated) notion in the name of 'cooperation and rectification':

Shaykh Rabee Ibn Hadi al-Madkhali was asked, "When one of the brothers is advised not to walk with the people of innovation or sit with them, he responds, 'I am one who establishes principles for them?"

The Shaykh answered, "If you were one who established principles, you would not have kept company with them, if you were one who established principles and knew the methodology of the Salaf and knew the dangers you were exposing yourself to, and knew those who have fallen victim from the likes of you, those who are deluded like you, by Allah, if you were as you said, you would not have walked with the people of innovation.

And many walk with the people of innovation with the argument that they are benefitting them! 'O my brother - they have not benefitted from the Scholars, so how will they be benefitted from you?!! They reject the statements of Ibn Baz (d.1420H) and the statements of al-Albani (d.1420H), al- 'Uthaymin (d.1421H) and others from the Imams of Islam and will take from you?!! This is delusion, and ninety-nine out of a hundred times, you will end up from their followers."1

________
From the wonderful article: An Advice on Keeping Company with the People of
 Hizbiyyah and Waging War against the Salafis, Abū al-Ḥasan Malik al-Akhdar www.sunnahpublishing.net

Working with the People of Innovation - Greater Good? Not according to Sufyaan ath-Thawree [d. 167H]

Subhan'Allaah - May Allaah save the Muslims, have we not reached a time when those who claim to call to Allaah form sea to sea wish to destroy the religion by sitting with, mixing with, calling to, cooperating with - the people of innovation. So much so, that those who maintain themselves upon al-Manhaj as-Salafī having been rendered 'undobtedly harsh/extreme' in the kangaroo court of public opinion and majority! So today, we have people claiming salafiyyah whilsts taking the position of Imām in an openly ikhwaanee masjid, taking to the mimbar in masaajid that fight the da'wah of the salaf all in the name of 'the greater good', they claim they have 'weighed the affair' the 'harm and the benefit' that the people are 'close to the sunnah...can't pass up this opportunity'. Well, Sufyaan ath-Thawree who died just 167H didn't quite see it in this way. May Allaah save us from being a trial and a calamity for the Muslims, ameen!

The great Imām of Ahl al-Sunnah, Sufyaan al-Thawree [d.167H] said:

"Whoever sits with a person of innovation (bid'ah) cannot escape one of three [3] things:

1. He is a trial and tribulation for others,
2. Something may fall into his heart that remains with him and causes him to enter the Hellfire or he will say,
3. 'By Allaah,I do not care about what they say and I have full confidence in myself.'

Whoever feels that they are not in need of Allaah to safeguard his religion even for the blinking of an eye,then He will take it from him."
[Refer to al-Bida' wa al-Nahyu 'anha [p. 104] of Ibn Waddah with the checking of Badr al-Badr]

Masha'Allaah, a profound statement over 1000 years old - if some of the 'callers' today would only understand it and implement it, they would not harm themselves or the innocent Muslims who follow them in to the masaajid and sittings with the people of misguidance and confusion.

More
7 years 7 months ago #1844 by aassing
Connecting the dots:

QSS and Abū Huraira Centre have been sharing speakers for a number of years. Helping each other etc.

If QSS brings a speaker, often you can find that he is giving a lecture or two at Abū Huraira's Centre. In Feb 2011 QSS 24th Annual Convention was advertised to held at Abū Huraira Centre.

Birds of a feather...flock together.

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds

RT @1MMeducation: It is NOT PERMISSIBLE for a man to be alone with a female (other than a spouse or close relative) in a car going anywhere…

troid.org troid.org

RT @1MMeducation: لا يخلون رجل بامرأة فإن الشيطان ثالثهما قال الشيخ ابن باز في شرح هذا الحديث: فالواجب الحذر، وألا تخرج أبداً إلا ومعها ثا…

troid.org troid.org