• karim_mukhtar
  • karim_mukhtar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
8 years 6 months ago #1845 by karim_mukhtar
Fabricated Aḥadīth...? was created by karim_mukhtar
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

No doubt the people of innovations and desire stop at no end to use weak or fake ahadith to support what they are upon. I've come across quite a few of them, but recently a brother (who is not upon any innovation that I'm aware of) shared something with me that I've never heard and that I've yet to find any adilla for. He quoted it as a hadith but told me although he wasn't sure where it can be found, he would produce the evidence. I'm still waiting, although I assume he just forgot. Anyhow, the paraphrased hadith was to the effect of "A child is a child even if he is a prophet", meaning a child will behave childishly even if he is from the anbiyah. Has anybody every heard of this even as a weak hadith or perhaps a saying from the salaf? Baarakallahu feekum.

Abū Mohamed Abd al Kareem ibn Hagedorn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.184 seconds

RT @GtownMasjid: Similarly, the Prophet sternly condemned this act of Shirk; in opposition to the approach of these politically orientated…

troid.org troid.org

RT @GtownMasjid: Hizbīyah at its finest! Instead of advising, they are justifying. Waleed Basyouni’s feeble attempt to defend Omar Soleim…

troid.org troid.org