• J.Finch
  • J.Finch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Asghar Boarder
  • Asghar Boarder
More
7 years 4 months ago #1930 by J.Finch
Place People in Their Proper Places was created by J.Finch
Bismillah,

Here is some subtle advice from Sh. Aḥmad Bazmul, may Allah safeguard him, to the Salafis concerning the issue of placing people in there proper places:

He said:

As to proceed: So before answering this question I would like to mention one thing related to your previous statement when you said: "The noble Shaykh Aḥmad ibn 'Umar Bāzmool." I am - may Allaah reward you - a student of knowledge, and I am not amongst the ranks of the major scholars. However[,] this is from your good thoughts (concerning me)[.]

[A]nd related to what was said, I would like our Salafi brothers to learn in Makkah, America and everywhere else that they learn the affair of putting people in their proper places, as they should not treat the students of knowledge as if they were on the level of the scholars. So[,] I am a student of knowledge, and I ask Allaah - the Mighty and Majestic - to aid me in answering that which you are asking...

Taken from www.salafyink.com , Q&A with Sh. Aḥmad Bazmul, Question #1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.271 seconds

RT @1MMeducation: It is NOT PERMISSIBLE for a man to be alone with a female (other than a spouse or close relative) in a car going anywhere…

troid.org troid.org

RT @1MMeducation: لا يخلون رجل بامرأة فإن الشيطان ثالثهما قال الشيخ ابن باز في شرح هذا الحديث: فالواجب الحذر، وألا تخرج أبداً إلا ومعها ثا…

troid.org troid.org