• J.Finch
  • J.Finch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Asghar Boarder
  • Asghar Boarder
More
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #1996 by J.Finch
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

Bismillah,

All praise is due to Allah, and may exaltation and safety be granted to Muhammad, his family, his companions, and those who aid them. To proceed:

During the month of Ramaḍān, our elder scholar and adviser, Shaykh Rabee’ Ibn Hādī al-Madkhalī, may Allah protect him from evil, holds brief sittings and a breaking of one’s fast at his home. Today, it went as follows:

Firstly, a few reciters took turns reciting a good portion of the Qur’aan, nearly all of the attendees, including the Shaykh, held their Qur’aans and followed along.

Secondly, the Shaykh read from and made comments on Tafsīr Ibn Kathīr. Briefly, one the points he discussed was the prohibition and dangers of swearing by other than Allah. He brought attention to the narration of ‘Abdullah Ibn Mas’ood: “I’d rather speak an untruth and swear by Allah than speak the truth and swear by other than Allah.”

Lastly, the Shaykh invited and joined all of the attendees in a simple iftaar of soup, small meat wraps, a bean dip, bread, pudding, juice, and water. The Shaykh humbly sat on the floor and ate his food with his guests.

The purpose of this brief account is simply to show the manners and humbleness of the scholars of the Sunnah, and to show how they are spending their time during this blessed month of Ramaḍān.

I ask Allah, the All-Protecting, to protect the scholars of our religion from all harm, just as I ask Him to allow us to benefit from their knowledge, wisdom, and manners. Indeed, He is able to answer our supplications.
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by J.Finch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kasib

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.282 seconds

RT @AbuKhadeejahSP: Article: “Opposing the Sunnah, the Evil of Innovations and Abandoning the Truth after Knowing it—and those from the Umm…

troid.org troid.org