• J.Finch
  • J.Finch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Asghar Boarder
  • Asghar Boarder
More
8 years 1 month ago #2151 by J.Finch
As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

Bismillah,

All praise is due to Allah, and may exaltation and safety be granted to Muhammad, his family, his companions, and those who aid them. To proceed:

Tonight, the 29th of Dhul Q’idah, 1433 A.H., there was a nice sitting with Shaykh Rabee’ and some guests from Yemen and France. The Shaykh hosted them after Maghrib prayer. He discussed with them the virtues of Hajj and the importance of implementing at-Tawḥīd during its rituals.

A nice benefit I got was from an older man who came with the Yemenee brothers. I’m guessing he was around 70 years old; however, he took a seat indian-style (i.e. cross-legged) on the floor directly in front on Shaykh Rabee. It was nice to see how even elders respect the people of knowledge.

Also, Shaykh Rabee’ holds the opinion that the reward for 100,000 prayers is in Masjid al-Haraam only, not all of Makkah. He also holds the opinion that one must have a sutrah even in Masjid al-Haraam. May Allah bless the Shaykh and all those who attended.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds

RT @abu_sufyaan: Benefit from today’s Adab al-Mufrad lesson @troidorg Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said: “Your Lord, the Blessed and Most High, is…

troid.org troid.org