Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon Who's the Strong Believer and Who's the Weak One?

• J.Finch
  • J.Finch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Asghar Boarder
  • Asghar Boarder
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #2172 by J.Finch
Bismillah,

All praise is due to Allah, and may exaltation and safety be granted to Muhammad, his family, his companions, and those who aid them. To proceed:

Shaykh Ṣāliḥ al-Fawzān, may Allah protect him, mentioned that: “Hajj is an opportunity to meet the scholars.” Last night, the 4th of Dhul Hijjah, I had the opportunity to attend a talk given by Muhammad al-Imām, may Allah protect him, a scholar from Yemen.

I want to share a benefit I learned with the noble readers on the TROID forum. The Shaykh explained the ḥadīth: “The strong believer is better and more beloved to Allah than the weak believer; and in both of them is good.” (1)

He mentioned a nice point and said that the “strong believer” is the believer who is firm in his correct positions that are based on the Qur’aan and Sunnah. Contrarily, he explained the “weak believer” to be the one who constantly flip-flops and changes stances due to various reasons.

May Allah, The All-Able, make us from the strong believers who stand firm upon the truth.

(1) Authenticated by Al-Albaanee, Ṣaḥīh al-Jaami’ As-Sagheer, #6650
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by J.Finch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

RT @abu_sufyaan: Benefit from today’s Adab al-Mufrad lesson @troidorg Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said: “Your Lord, the Blessed and Most High, is…

troid.org troid.org