Topic-icon Whatssapp GROUP

• Abdirrazak
  • Abdirrazak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
3 years 6 months ago #2792 by Abdirrazak
Whatssapp GROUP was created by Abdirrazak
Asalaam Wa'aleikum Warahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh.
First of all, all thanks and praises goes to Allah (to him we belong and only to him we will return) and his messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him). I wonna thank the moderators who accepted me and in shaa allah i will learn more on this forum.

What i am searching for:
I am searching for a brother who can add me to whatssapp group (brothers only) (who he self is from Canada,US ore UK) where knowledge and wisdom is spread (strictly on the path of the SALAF UH SALEH).

If you that brother who can help me whit this, please contact me privatly.

Djazaak Allahu Khayran

All blessings goes to Allah and may the peace and blessings be upon the messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Wa'aleikum salaam warahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 months ago #2793 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic Whatssapp GROUP
Wa ʿalaykum al-Salām wa-Raḥmatullāhi wa Barakātuh,

Perhaps follow some of the scholars, students and centres on Twitter. Whatsapp groups are very open and many people will post things or raise issues that are not befitting. Sometimes that causes harm or confusion.

• Abdirrazak
  • Abdirrazak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
3 years 6 months ago #2794 by Abdirrazak
Replied by Abdirrazak on topic Whatssapp GROUP
I am on Facebook but not on twitter ore other stuff. The reason for this cause it takes away for seeking knowledge and deen.

Is true that whatsapp groups that are very open, unless you have strict rules for it. Like example;
- No unaccesary conversations like:"are you that brother...? ore "how is it whit you"
- Post knowledge ore wisdom whit it's trustable source
- Don't post articles which contradicts the manhaj as salaf, if they're are qeustions ore misinterpretations contact the student of knowledge who is upon the manhaj (trustable)
- try as many for sending ilm in arabic so other brothers can benefit from it
- Qeustions that are asked; answer them whit the direct source, if theyre is reason for detailed answers to this in a private conversation, do not disturb the other brothers unnaccesary
- Post only ilm based on the qu'ran and sunnah which the understanding of the salaf
- do not post things about polotics ore things of this dunya
- there is no backbiting and backtalking about the people of ahl sunnah and their imams if so you will be trown out the group
- being harsh against brothers is not acceptted, treath each other how you wonna be treated
- the one who can't aply to this will be warned 3 times and after that he will be trown out
> and have around 5 moderators in the whatsapp group who can keep a eye that the rules are obeyed

More
3 years 6 months ago #2798 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic Whatssapp GROUP
Following key accounts on Twitter will achieve all of that without the disclaimers above.

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds

RT @GtownMasjid: 8. Not condemning public prejudice feeds the narrative promoted by Islamophobes that Islam demeans African Americans 9. T…

troid.org troid.org

RT @GtownMasjid: 4. “Most don’t know their fathers.” What statistics support this? 5. Why debase African Americans to a different community…

troid.org troid.org

RT @GtownMasjid: How can can you justify this speech? 1. He said “All of them (African Americans) or most of them were the product of (a)…

troid.org troid.org