• wardah
  • wardah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
12 years 4 months ago #316 by wardah
Travel for women was created by wardah
As salāmu alaikum,

I have read several responses regarding travel for women without mahaarim, however it is still not clear as far as allowable distance in miles. Please help to clarify the allowable distance for women to travel without mahaarim, insha Allah.

Jazakallahu khair

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #358 by Junnah
Replied by Junnah on topic Re:Travel for women
Wa'alaykum salām warahmatullaahi wabarakatuh. Here is an article with some authentic aḥādīth on women travelling. Insha Allaah you will find it beneficial.

www.troid.ca/sisters/the-muslim-woman/so...omen-travelling.html

Imam Ibn al-Jawzi said: \"Know, that days are but hours, and hours are but breaths, and every soul is a container, hence let not any breath pass without any benefit, such as on the Day of Judgment you find an empty container and feel regret! Be aware of every hour and how it passes, and only spend...

• wardah
  • wardah's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
12 years 4 months ago #364 by wardah
Replied by wardah on topic Re:Travel for women
as salāmu alaikum Sister,

Jazakallahu khair for sending me the info. I have the EXACT info u sent me, al hamdulilaah, so the question still remains, in the journey of 1 day, 2 days, or three days, what is the DISTANCE in MILES, al hamdulilaah, I will try to contact the ulema to find this out.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

RT @abu_sufyaan: Benefit from today’s Adab al-Mufrad lesson @troidorg Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said: “Your Lord, the Blessed and Most High, is…

troid.org troid.org