Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon Ramadaan 1435 (Advice by Mustafa George)

• UmmSafura
  • UmmSafura's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #2411 by UmmSafura
Ramadaan 1435 (Advice by Mustafa George) was created by UmmSafura
Advice and talk by our brother Abū Ismaa'eel Mustafa George for sisters in regards to Ramadān - Glad Tidings of Ramadān (1st Ramadān 1435 - Saturday 28th June, 2014)

Be grateful you have made it to Ramadān, many have died before they could make it.

Gratefulness is shown my acknowledging it, uttering it on the tongue and action taken to show gratefulness.

'Shall I not be a grateful student?' Gratefulness is also shown through action of our limbs.

Ḥadīth Al Qudsī, indeed you sin day & night (On the authority of Abū Dharr al-Ghifari - Hadith al Qudsi no. 14 It was related by Muslim (also by at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah).)

'And they have not given Allāh his just due'

Be grateful you have made it to Ramaḍān, be happy for it! Be happy for it! Because reaching of Ramadān, as this is the month where Allāh is Merciful, Ramadān is a indication that Allāh wants good for you. Ramadān is the month of Qur`ān, this was the time Allāh sent down the Qur`ān, for guidance! Guidance until the day of Qiyāmah!

Qur`ān is the cure, the pains of the chest.

The Prophet said hold on to the Qur`ān, as you can forget the Qur`ān, just a like a flee camel.

There's a door in Jannah, where people will enter and this door will be for those who fasted, those who had fasted would enter the door and the door will close and none will be able to enter. (Ar Rayyān)

Whoever turns away from his religion, Allāh will being another, They love Allāh and Allāh loves them. Allāh is Sufficient, He doesn't need us, we need Him.

Fasting is your paradise or your hell, who ever fasts one day, Allāh will distant his face from the hell fire for 70 years

Fasting is an intercession, Fasting would say 'Oh my Lord, I prevented him from food, and desires in the day time, so let me intercede for him'.
I prevented him from sleeping at night, (because they stand for their lord) so let me intercede for him.'

Hikmah of the Ḥadīth - The Prophet said the Qur`ān and fasting would intercede for the individual on the day of Qiyāmah!

You did nothing to gain these blessings! Nothing! except that it was Allāh's Blessings and endless Mercy.

Fasting forgives past sins, the tribulations of a Muslim is forgiven through Salāt, fasting and charity.

The Prophet said, Jumu'ah helps forgive our sins, as long as they avoid major sins.

Allāh said 'Don't be like those, whose hearts became hard and don't be like those who were given books before and when time past, their hearts became hard'

Turn to Allāh for forgiveness! If they are truthful to Allāh, is it better for them.

Ramadān is the time of Qur`ān

Whoever fasts one day then Allah will distant His slave from hell for 70 years.

Fasting is an intercession

The Qur`ān and fasting will intercede for the individual

Fasting will say; "O my Lord, I prevented him food and desires, let me intercede."

Qur`ān: "I prevented him from sleeping, they abandoned their sides (forsake their beds/sleep)! Allow me to intercede."

Ḥadīth - Qur`ān and siyām will intercede - the Prophet joined both of them in the Ḥadīth

Points of benefit:
We did NOTHING to deserve this blessed month! Allāh's Mercy allowed us.

Hudayfah ibn Yamān:
"Tribulations of a man is his family, (Muslim) woman, neighbours - they will be expiated by Salāt and Siyvām."

They are a means to expiation of sins so long as you abstain from kabā'ir (major sins).

We never earned this blessing, we need to prove to Him that we are grateful

Don't be like those whose hearts became hard, turn to Him for His Mercy and Forgiveness, let's be truthful to Allāh, we are in need!

Note:
References will be added, these are just paraphrased notes.
This was given on the first day of Ramadān, even though this is posted on the last days.

Umm Safūrā & Umm Khūwaylid - b. As-Sa’adiyyah بنت العجاز

Shurayh an-Nakha'i said: My wife died before me. I wish she could take from my life or that we died together. I have seen how men hit their wives. May my hand be paralysed if my hand hits Zaynab. |al-Ahkam 1/462|
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by UmmSafura.
The following user(s) said Thank You: troid.org admin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #2685 by Umm Yousuf
Replied by Umm Yousuf on topic Ramadaan 1435 (Advice by Mustafa George)
Raised!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Umm YousufUmmSafura
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds

RT @abu_sufyaan: Benefit from today’s Adab al-Mufrad lesson @troidorg Allah’s Messenger (ﷺ) said: “Your Lord, the Blessed and Most High, is…

troid.org troid.org