Topic-icon Skipping Audio: Tafsīr of Juz 'Amma Seminar

• Emayenn
  • Emayenn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
6 years 7 months ago #2625 by Emayenn
Assalāmu 'Alaykum.

I have downloaded and have been listening to this beneficial seminar that has been provided free for all ,alhamdullillah, but have realised that parts of the audio have been skipping and as a result I have been missing some of the content. I don't know if the issue is only from my side or if the problem lies with the recording itself so I would like if someone can please make this clear to me in shaa Allaah.

And also, I really want to know what brother Abū Muadh mentioned in the first lesson about the ḥadīth of the deen being naseehah. I missed the portion when he was stating that naseehah to the Qur'aan is done through 5 ways and would appreciate it if someone could tell me those 5 points in shaa Allaah.

Jazakallahu Khairan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2626 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic Skipping Audio: Tafsīr of Juz 'Amma Seminar
Wa 'ʿalayka al-Salām,

There is a problem with the first audio in the series, are you having problems with others? Can you give us an example of the time in/time out on the audio that seems to be missing or skipping?

Barakallāhu fīk.

• Emayenn
  • Emayenn's Avatar Topic Author
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #2627 by Emayenn
Replied by Emayenn on topic Skipping Audio: Tafsīr of Juz 'Amma Seminar
Assalām 'Alayka

Yes, I am having trouble with another track - Tafsīr of Soorataan: Al-Falaq and An-Naas. There seems to be cutting/skipping through the entire length of it. Some bits I am able to make out what was said but other times I am not.

Jazakallahu Khair
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Emayenn. Reason: spelling mistake, wrong wording.

More
6 years 7 months ago #2628 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic Skipping Audio: Tafsīr of Juz 'Amma Seminar
Wa ʿalayka al-Salām,

I have replaced the first and last audio with other recordings. The quality isn't as good but there is no cutting. We have some problems with our audio software these days.

Do let us know if you find problems in the others also.

Selected Tafsīr of Juz ʿAmma

Jazāk Allāhu Khayran.

Moderators: Umm YousufUmmSafura
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

RT @MarkazMuaadh: A beautiful du'ā that we should say often. A du'ā which necessitates that we learn HOW to pray correctly and also that we…

troid.org troid.org

RT @hikmahpubs: Never despair of Allah’s Mercy. If you stray from the path, regardless of how big or small, turn to Allah with sincere re…

troid.org troid.org

RT @DarimiBSIC: [UPDATE] Library New Arabic, Urdu & English titles added to Darimi Library... Come, pull out one of our comfortable chair…

troid.org troid.org

RT @AbuKhadeejahSP: What is the ruling on the three types of water discharge that exit from a woman’s private part? Which of them requires…

troid.org troid.org