Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon Advice to the Muslimaat Audio ??

• umm_Ibraheem
  • umm_Ibraheem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Asghar Boarder
  • Asghar Boarder
More
13 years 4 months ago #363 by umm_Ibraheem
Advice to the Muslimaat Audio ?? was created by umm_Ibraheem
Assalāmu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh...

I just wanted to know...

B4 i remember listening to a lecture called "Advice to the Muslimaat" and I think it was by Abū Khadījah ....

I tried listenting to it again ...but when you play the audio ...its all statics...the sound is like muffled and you cant really understand anything...

Is there any hope of getting this fixed and having it available for download again??

Jazaakallaahu Khayran...

wassalāmu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh...

It is reported that Abu al-Dardaa(may allaah be pleased with him) said: "You will never be pious (a person of taqwa)until you become knowledgeable, and you will never be beautiful with your knowledge until you act (by it)." [Ibn 'Abd al-Barr, Jami' Bayaan al-'Ilm wa Fadihi']

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• troid.ca admin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 4 months ago #367 by troid.ca admin
Replied by troid.ca admin on topic Re:Advice to the Muslimaat Audio ??
Wa 'alaykumus Salaam Wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuh,

When converting some of audios from .rm to .mp3 some just wouldn't cooperate. Insha'Allaah we hope to address these problems but not till later in the year, may Allaah facilitate it, ameen.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: troid.ca adminUmm YousufUmmSafura
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

No class this evening, we will continue with Kitab al-Tawheed tomorrow after ‘ishā’ prayer إن شاء الله

troid.org troid.org

RT @hikmahpubs: Benefit from the senior scholars while you can, as they are leaders in knowledge, experience and wisdom. Al-‘Allamah Sali…

troid.org troid.org

RT @mbbsouthphilly: Good News: Our brothers and teachers: Hassan Somali and Anwar Wright - may Allah bless them - will be delivering lectur…

troid.org troid.org

RT @hikmahpubs: Fudayl b. ‘Iyād said: No one loves leadership except that they are envious, transgress, search for the faults of the peop…

troid.org troid.org