Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon Concise Commentary of the Book of Tawhid?

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 5 days ago #1132 by moosaa.richardson
Concise Commentary of the Book of Tawhid? was created by moosaa.richardson

I have the book the concise commentary on the book Tawhid Dr. Saliah Al Fawzan are we supposed to start reading it also are you recommending reading Muhammad bin Jamil Zino book as well the pillars of Islam and Iman I have both books and I have never read either

From what I know, the book Concise Commentary is indeed a translation of the explanation we are using, Al-Mulakh-khas. But I don't have a copy of it.

Depending on the accuracy and quality of the translation, it could be a great resource to use for the class. I hope someone could evaluate it from both an English language perspective and for quality of translation.

We'll start a recommended reading thread - in shaa' Allaah - for those who wish to read more on the topic of each class as we go...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 days ago #1139 by ummelias_1
Replied by ummelias_1 on topic Re: Concise Commentary of the Book of Tawhid?
as salāmu alaikum

shukron for posting and answering my question

jazakallahu kharian

Umm Elias Malikah As Salafiyyah

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

RT @SalafiPubs: 🔊- “None of you truly believes until I am more beloved to him than his son, his father and all of mankind.” 📝 - Explanatio…

troid.org troid.org

RT @shabanam: @SalafiPubs Winter Conference 2021 The Salafi Masjid, Wright St, Birmingham B10 9SP. Sat. 25 and Sun. 26 Dec., inshā’-Allāh.…

troid.org troid.org

RT @anwarphilly: Shaykh Salih al-Fawzan: Q. What is the ruling on offering du’a without raising the hands? For example, that I offer du’a…

troid.org troid.org