Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon Audio #2 delayed - instructor's fault

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1153 by moosaa.richardson
Audio #2 delayed - instructor's fault was created by moosaa.richardson
as-salāmu 'alaykum

the audio for the Dec. 4 Kitaab at-Tawḥīd class (#2) has been delayed. this is because the audio recording device failed me and cut off after a few minutes - qaddar Allaahu wa maa shaa' fa'ala. please accept my personal apologies for this delay.

our brothers at troid have been eager to make the audio available as soon as they can after the class is conducted, and i hope to be able to accomodate them (and all of your) in a better way in the coming weeks in shaa' Allaah.

i re-recorded the class and it should be available very soon, in shaa' Allaah. you may find a benefit or two not mentioned in the original live class, for those interested.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #1157 by Erol G.
Replied by Erol G. on topic Re:Audio #2 delayed - instructor's fault
'Aleykum Salam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

Qadr Allahu wa maschaa fa'l. May Allah reward you for recording the class a second time. Just one question: Will the second audio be available before the advent of the second test? Just for those who missed the live audio and relied on the recorded audio.

Barak Allahu fikum.

Abū Abdurrahman

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1158 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Re:Audio #2 delayed - instructor's fault
wa 'alaykumus-salāmu wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

i hope so - and I ask Allaah to make that easy. But it may be delayed this week, and hopefully this week only in shaa' Allaah...

• troid.ca admin
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 years 11 months ago #1162 by troid.ca admin

More
10 years 11 months ago #1183 by dksadiq
Replied by dksadiq on topic Re:Audio #2 delayed - instructor's fault
SubhaanAllaah, you re-did the whole class just to make the recording available? May Allah reward you abundantly indeed. Maa shaa'Allah, it seems there might be some extra points of benefits in this new recording, alhamdulillaah.

By the way, I thought WizIQ records the whole class (chat, audio, board), so you could just play that and record the audio as it plays?

JazaakAllaahu khayraa.

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

RT @hikmahpubs: Benefit from the senior scholars while you can, as they are leaders in knowledge, experience and wisdom. Al-‘Allamah Sali…

troid.org troid.org

RT @mbbsouthphilly: Good News: Our brothers and teachers: Hassan Somali and Anwar Wright - may Allah bless them - will be delivering lectur…

troid.org troid.org

RT @hikmahpubs: Fudayl b. ‘Iyād said: No one loves leadership except that they are envious, transgress, search for the faults of the peop…

troid.org troid.org