Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon Post Your Findings: Shared First Ḥadīth...

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1187 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Re:Post Your Findings: Shared First Ḥadīth...
Wa 'alaykumus-salāmu wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh...

May Allaah bless you all for your attempts to answer, yet this question seems to stand out as a bit difficult, requiring access to all of those books called "Kitaab at-Tawḥīd".

Up to now, no one has correctly answered the question.

And it is not the first ḥadīth in Kitaab at-Tawḥīd of al-Bukhārī!

why did Imām al-Bukhari (raḥimahullāh) place his "Kitaabut-Tawḥīd" as the very last section in his Ṣaḥīh?

I don't know exactly why, but he did place kitaab al-īmān, comprising of many issues of aqīdah, in the beginning after "bad' al-wahy".

so you could say he actually began and finished his book with aqīdah!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1203 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Re:Post Your Findings: Shared First Ḥadīth...
Still no correct answer... even when it was mentioned in class 3 (i think)!?

More
10 years 11 months ago #1208 by Junnah
Mūsá Richardson wrote:

Still no correct answer... even when it was mentioned in class 3 (i think)!?

Assalamu'alaykum warahmatullaahi wabarakatuh. I think these are the books that begin with the first ḥadīth being the ḥadīth of Mu'aadh.

Kitaab at-Tawḥīd By: Ibn Rajab
Kitaab at-Tawḥīd By: Sh. Muhammed ibn 'Abdul Wahhaab
Kitaab at-Tawḥīd By: Sh. Ṣāliḥ al-Fawzān

Imam Ibn al-Jawzi said: \"Know, that days are but hours, and hours are but breaths, and every soul is a container, hence let not any breath pass without any benefit, such as on the Day of Judgment you find an empty container and feel regret! Be aware of every hour and how it passes, and only spend...

More
10 years 11 months ago #1209 by abumaryam
Replied by abumaryam on topic Re:Post Your Findings: Shared First Ḥadīth...
Aassalamalaikom Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

I appologize ustadh I thought since you gave the answer out I should not post.

I came across the hadith in the kitab At tawḥīd of Ibn Rajab but thought it was a different hadith due to the different wordings in it:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: "Once Mu'adh was along with Allah's Apostle as a companion rider. Allah's Apostle said, "O Mu'adh bin Jabal." Mu'adh replied, "Labbaik and Sa'daik. O Allah's Apostle!" Again the Prophet said, "O Mu'adh!" Mu'adh said thrice, "Labbaik and Sa'daik, O Allah's Apostle!" Allah's Apostle said, "There is none who testifies sincerely that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is his Apostle, except that Allah, will save him from the Hell-fire." Mu'adh said, "O Allah's Apostle ! Should I not inform the people about it so that they may have glad tidings?" He replied, "When the people hear about it, they will solely depend on it." Then Mu'adh narrated the above-mentioned Hadith just before his death, being afraid of committing sin (by not telling the knowledge). (Agreed Upon)

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds

RT @SalafiPubs: 🔊- “None of you truly believes until I am more beloved to him than his son, his father and all of mankind.” 📝 - Explanatio…

troid.org troid.org

RT @shabanam: @SalafiPubs Winter Conference 2021 The Salafi Masjid, Wright St, Birmingham B10 9SP. Sat. 25 and Sun. 26 Dec., inshā’-Allāh.…

troid.org troid.org

RT @anwarphilly: Shaykh Salih al-Fawzan: Q. What is the ruling on offering du’a without raising the hands? For example, that I offer du’a…

troid.org troid.org