Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon Your opinion please - quiz answer explanations

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1234 by moosaa.richardson
Your opinion please - quiz answer explanations was created by moosaa.richardson
As-Salaamu 'alaykum

For those of you who are taking the quizzes, could you let me know what you think of the latest feature added - the automatic answer explanations that appear in the detailed PDF reports sent to you by email?

May Allaah bless you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #1237 by TaqiyahWright
Replied by TaqiyahWright on topic Re: Your opinion please - quiz answer explanations
Wa Alaykum Salaam wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakatuh! I have been taking the quizzes, Masha'Allaah, and I love the latest feature that hs been added. I like to see my results immediately after taking the quizzes & so the automatic answer explanations are wonderful! I like to see what I get correct and what I miss. The explanations are greatly appreciated!!!

Shukran,
Umm Hanifah

More
10 years 11 months ago #1238 by h_elsharif
Replied by h_elsharif on topic Re:Your opinion please - quiz answer explanations
Wa alaykumussalām,

I very much liked that feature. I was confused by the results pdf because of all the shaded boxes, unshaded boxes, plus and minus signs. It took me a while to "decode" what I did right and wrong. The answer explanations helped me to easily understand my results.

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1241 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Re:Your opinion please - quiz answer explanations
May Allaah bless you both for your feedback!

Akhee Husayn, that is so true! The PDF report is a bit confusing with those codes. Maybe you could simplify your method of decoding the PDF results, especially with the "multiple answer" questions, in a simple and easy list...? I think other students might appreciate that a lot, and Allaah knows best.

More
10 years 11 months ago #1243 by h_elsharif
Replied by h_elsharif on topic Re:Your opinion please - quiz answer explanations
Here is how to understand the results:

For each option in the multiple choice, there are two boxes next to it.

The leftmost boxes represent the answer you chose, provided that the box is shaded.

The box to the right of it represents the correct answer, provided that the box is shaded.

So your goal is to always the shaded boxes align. If there is a place where you have shaded boxes not lining up, that means you got the answer wrong.

So in the sample picture, I picked #1 and #3 for my answers, but did not realize that #2 was also a correct answer.

Notice I did not pick #4, and #4 was not from the correct answers.

More
10 years 11 months ago #1244 by h_elsharif
here is the picture file I tried to attach previously:

More
10 years 11 months ago #1245 by h_elsharif
here is the picture file I was trying to attach. It is in zip format:

File Attachment:

File Name: decoding_results.zip
File Size:121 KB
Attachments:

More
10 years 11 months ago #1247 by ummelias_1
Replied by ummelias_1 on topic Re:Your opinion please - quiz answer explanations
as salāmu alaikum wa ramahtuallahi wa barakatuh bro moosa
mashallah
I really like the quick results and the correct answers being on the pdf it is a little confusing at first but I think I have the hang of it now inshallah I like the way it is set up it shows you clearly what you need to go over. I like that very much. May Allah allow us all to benefit from this class and the exams it is very nice to see how much effort you put into it for us to learn this material. I like it very much I can see myself learning alhamudlilah your doing a great job may Allah reward you for your time and efforts Ameen

ummelias

Umm Elias Malikah As Salafiyyah

More
10 years 11 months ago #1253 by dksadiq
wa 'alaikumussalām wa rahmatullaahi wa abarakaatuh,

I believe they are very good maa shaa'Allaah. Helps increase understanding insha'Allaah. BaarakAllaahu feekum.

More
10 years 11 months ago #1254 by Kirk seltzer
Replied by Kirk seltzer on topic Re:Your opinion please - quiz answer explanations
As salamu Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

I love the new feature of bieng able to see your results right after the quiz. Also I like bieng able to take the test multible times.Both my wife and I attend the classes and we only have one computer so I have been letting my wife take the test and I write down the questions and do them on my own(the online learning is new to her and she likes it). So this lets her and I both take the test. Could you do somthing similer with the advanced questions so that I can have time to do them along with my family?

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds