Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon Your opinion please - quiz answer explanations

More
10 years 11 months ago #1255 by abu ibraheem
Replied by abu ibraheem on topic Re:Your opinion please - quiz answer explanations
aslamulikum wa rahmthuallhi wa barakthuhu..

jazakallahu khyr ya akhee husayn...the decoding of our answers especially the multiple answers question were quite confusing sometimes.alhamdullilah now its clear.

Well i feel the pdf report just after our test is much better than it coming to our mailbox coz cant wait to know were we got wrong!

barakallahu feekum to all involved in studying of this great book!!

May Allah accept our deeds from me and you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 11 months ago #1263 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Re:Your opinion please - quiz answer explanations
wa 'alaykumus-salāmu wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

may Allaah bless you all for the feedback.

akhee husayn - may Allaah bless you for all your contributions!

note that the instant pdf results will only be available for the "casual, unofficial review quizzes" offered maybe once a month, in shaa' Allaah. the weekly quizzes will remain official and thus, you take them once and your score is recorded and you get the results when the time for the quiz is over, by email in shaa' Allaah.

akhee kirk - why not simply get a second (free) account for the quizzes, so you can both take the exams seperately and keep track of your results? (or even compete!)

just send another UN/PW from another email account to:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

RT @SalafiPubs: 🔊- “None of you truly believes until I am more beloved to him than his son, his father and all of mankind.” 📝 - Explanatio…

troid.org troid.org

RT @shabanam: @SalafiPubs Winter Conference 2021 The Salafi Masjid, Wright St, Birmingham B10 9SP. Sat. 25 and Sun. 26 Dec., inshā’-Allāh.…

troid.org troid.org

RT @anwarphilly: Shaykh Salih al-Fawzan: Q. What is the ruling on offering du’a without raising the hands? For example, that I offer du’a…

troid.org troid.org