• dksadiq
  • dksadiq's Avatar Topic Author
  • Maʿrūf Boarder
  • Maʿrūf Boarder
More
10 years 11 months ago #1277 by dksadiq
"Tawḥīd-02 ChallengeME" - Answers to Questions
Question 1:

Explain how Arabic is important in understanding tawḥīd and its proofs.

Answer 1:

Extremely important as the source of knowledge of Tawḥīd and all Islamic Knowledge is the Qur'aan & Sunnah and these both come only in Arabic. Therefore, without being able to understand Arabic, our understanding of Tawḥīd - and the Deen in general - would not be too strong. May Allah help us.

Question 2:

What is the first statement of the Messenger of Allaah (ṣallallāhu 'alayhe wa sallam) quoted in Kitaab at-Tawḥīd, the book we are studying?

Answer 2:

Yaa Mu'aadh. Atadri maa haqqullaah 'alaal-ibaad wa maa haqqul-'ibaad 'alallaah. or like he said, ṣallallāhu 'alaihi wasallam.

Question 3:

Basing your answer on the verse mentioning the ten commandments (or obligations), explain how important kindness to parents is in Islām.

Answer 4:

Extremely important, it comes second right after Tawḥīd of Allah! SubhaanAllaah, may Allah help us fulfil their rights indeed.

Question 5:

Give an example of a text from the Book or the Sunnah that has a negation and an affirmation.

Answer 5:

{And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said to his father and his people: "Verily, I am innocent of what you worship,
"Except Him (i.e. I worship none but Allah Alone) Who did create me, and verily, He will guide me."}
(az-Zukhruf 43: 26 & 27)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

RT @SalafiPubs: 🔊- “None of you truly believes until I am more beloved to him than his son, his father and all of mankind.” 📝 - Explanatio…

troid.org troid.org

RT @shabanam: @SalafiPubs Winter Conference 2021 The Salafi Masjid, Wright St, Birmingham B10 9SP. Sat. 25 and Sun. 26 Dec., inshā’-Allāh.…

troid.org troid.org

RT @anwarphilly: Shaykh Salih al-Fawzan: Q. What is the ruling on offering du’a without raising the hands? For example, that I offer du’a…

troid.org troid.org