• troid.org admin
  • troid.org admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 11 months ago #2130 by troid.org admin
Guidelines for Asking Questions was created by troid.org admin
Guidelines for Asking Questions

• Ask questions related to the material in the class.
  • Ask questions that will help you understand something practical in your Religion.
  • Do not get frustrated if you don’t get your question answered.Be patient and try again at another occasion.
  • You do not have to give salāms before asking a question. Simply give salāms when you enter the room, and this will suffice for everyone in the room, including the instructor.
  • Do not ask for information to be repeated. Instead, review the free audio recording of this lesson that will be available from TROID soon in shaa’ Allaah, or the recording at WizIQ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2387 by UmmSafura
Replied by UmmSafura on topic Masaa'il al-Jaahiliyyah
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Yesterday your lesson was going about - "Masaa'il al-Jaahiliyyah," whilst listening I recorded the entire lesson on my phone, I wanted to know is yesterdays lesson (27/03/2014) uploaded on the website if no, I could send through the recording In shāʾAllāh.

بارك الله فيكم
Umm Safooraa As Salafiyyah
ام صفورا السلفية
إقرا بنت اعجاز

Shurayh an-Nakha'i said: My wife died before me. I wish she could take from my life or that we died together. I have seen how men hit their wives. May my hand be paralysed if my hand hits Zaynab. |al-Ahkam 1/462|

• troid.org admin
  • troid.org admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #2388 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic Masaa'il al-Jaahiliyyah
Wa 'alaykumus Salaam wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh,

There was no live lesson on the 27th of March 2014. You are referring to pre-recorded material from last year (looped randomly on TROID Radio).

There is a weekly class ongoing live currently on Saturdays: www.troid.ca/index.php/manhaj/holding-on...d-manhaj-class-audio

As for the Masaa'il al-Jaahiliyyah class, it is complete and available here: www.troid.ca/index.php/aqīdah/tawḥīd/com...hiliyyah-class-audio

There is no need to record any broadcasts from TROID Radio, all audio is available (or to be made available) on www.troid.ca and is professionally recorded.

Baarakallaahu Feek

PS - your account name must state your legal last name (as per the account creation rules agreed to), you can use a kunyah as the first name entry. i.e Abū 'Abdullāh Smith. This a a measure to prevent anonymity on the site.
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by troid.org admin.

More
7 years 5 months ago #2389 by UmmSafura
Replied by UmmSafura on topic Masaa'il al-Jaahiliyyah
BaarakaAllaahu feek, and okay In shaa Allaah!

Shurayh an-Nakha'i said: My wife died before me. I wish she could take from my life or that we died together. I have seen how men hit their wives. May my hand be paralysed if my hand hits Zaynab. |al-Ahkam 1/462|

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

RT @SunnahPubs: Al-Allamah Muqbil al-Wadi'i said, "Read the biographies of our Salaf al-Salih so you can see how they abstained from the p…

troid.org troid.org

RT @MasjidSunnahIAP: Our brother Rasheed, who we first started contact with several years ago while he was incarcerated, now teaches juveni…

troid.org troid.org

RT @hikmahpubs: Imam Muqbil b. Hādī Do not force your brother to take your position & blind follow you in matters where there is valid dif…

troid.org troid.org