Popular @troid.org

Topic-icon Help prepare the Powerpoint slides

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 11 months ago #2186 by moosaa.richardson
Help prepare the Powerpoint slides was created by moosaa.richardson
As-Salaamu 'alaykum

I would like to keep using the Powerpoint slides in our class for the video presentation, however, I am getting very busy right now. Is there anyone who knows how to use Powerpoint that could simply use the ones I've done and just put in the new part of the book that we'll study for each class? Someone who knows how to use Powerpoint well.

For those with initiative, you can get the Powerpoint slides either here at TROID.ca or at the WizIQ page with the resources that go with the class. Post a sample of how you could update the file.

May Allaah bless you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• moosaa.richardson
  • moosaa.richardson's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 9 months ago #2231 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Help prepare the Powerpoint slides
May Allaah bless our brother Sadiq who has been taking care of the slides for us. May Allaah accept from him and reward him well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

RT @AbuMuadhTaqweem: Friday Khutba: “Du’ā & it’s Importance for a Believer” 1st half in Arabic 2nd half in English Based upon a khutba of…

troid.org troid.org

RT @AbuKhadeejahSP: “Eid Milād an-Nabī” is practised by millions of Muslims worldwide. They regard this to be an integral of their Islamic…

troid.org troid.org

RT @DarimiBSIC: [NEW] Book Selection from The Garden of the Wise and the Meadow of the Virtuous by Abu Hatim Ibn Hibban (D. 354 AH) Ord…

troid.org troid.org

RT @SalafiCentre: 👍 Free Audio 🎧 Download & Listen Refutation of Hizbu Tahreer and Muhajiroon – Shaykh al-Albani | Abdulilah Lahmami https:…

troid.org troid.org