• troid.org admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 11 months ago #2324 by troid.org admin
Forum discussion - Salafī Creed and Methodology was created by troid.org admin
مقدمة سُنن ابن ماجه

The Salafī Creed and Manhaj
(from the Introduction of Ibn Maajah's Sunan)

Imām Ibn Maajah
Taught by: Abūl-'Abbās Mūsá Richardson

Join us live at 1430EST | 1930 GMT - radio.troid.ca (or TuneIn app for phones/tablets)

Theme - 'Aqīdah and Manhaj (Creed and Methodology)

Format: 30 min. Lesson

Day - Saturdays @ 2:30PM EST [7:30PM GMT] commencing Sat. 9th Nov. 2013
Online Attendance: radio.troid.ca (or TuneIn app for phones/tablets)
Local Attendance - Masjid al-Furqaan and Islāmic Centre (TROID) 874-A Weston Rd. Toronto, ON. [or you may gather at your local masjid or da'wah centre and form study groups]
Forum: forum dedicated class discussion, the place to be for class news and updates
Fees: $0, free for all to attend

This forum has been created to share resources, ask questions and contact the instructor in shaa' Allaah.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #2328 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Forum discussion - Salafī Creed and Methodology
Commencing the first Saturday of Muharram, 1435 , in shaa' Allaah.

May Allaah bless the organizers and all the participants. I look forward to it very much.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by moosaa.richardson.

• AbdullaahbinJoseph
  • Jadīd Boarder
  • Jadīd Boarder
More
6 years 11 months ago #2342 by AbdullaahbinJoseph
Replied by AbdullaahbinJoseph on topic Forum discussion - Salafī Creed and Methodology
Salaamun `alaykum, has this class been streaming for the past two Saturdays? I and some brothers from the states attempted to tune in on the first Saturday of Muharram but nothing was playing on troid radio from 2pm-4pm on our end though we were connected. This past Saturday, which would have been the second lesson if it has been streaming, was one none of us were able to tune into due to preoccupations, but usually we would see the recording uploaded to troid afterward.

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 11 months ago #2344 by troid.org admin
Replied by troid.org admin on topic Forum discussion - Salafī Creed and Methodology
Wa 'alaykumus Salaam.

We apologise, the first Saturday we had some technical problems.

Yesterday (16th Nov.) was the first class. It will be published on troid.ca shortly for review, then you can jump into next week's class (class 2) seamlessly in shaa' Allaah.
The following user(s) said Thank You: muawiyah

More
6 years 11 months ago #2348 by muawiyah
assalamu alaikum

Is there a possibility the first lesson will be uploaded before this upcoming saturday?

Baarak Allahu feekum

• troid.org admin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 11 months ago #2349 by troid.org admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: almanisalafi

More
6 years 10 months ago #2351 by almanisalafi
Replied by almanisalafi on topic Forum discussion - Salafī Creed and Methodology
May Allah reward you lavishly ya ustaadh.

Is it possible that you can add to the arabic ahadith, tashkil. So that we can memorize the arabic ahadith.

was salāmu alaikum

Uwais

More
6 years 10 months ago #2354 by muawiyah
assalamu alaikum,

I was listening to last weeks class, #4. Moosa was expounding upon the narration of Ibn Umar with an explanation by Muhammed ibn Adam al-ethiopi. I caught the narration from Nafi' about ibn umar and then the next one related by Tirmidhi about a man in sham i missed. I was hoping you could put up a quick note as to what that reference was and about ibn umar opposing his father on an issue, and likewise ibn umars son opposing his father on an issue all while attaching themselves to the sunnah and not to the opinions of their fathers.

BarakAllahu feekum
Muawiyah

More
6 years 10 months ago #2362 by moosaa.richardson
Replied by moosaa.richardson on topic Forum discussion - Salafī Creed and Methodology
wa 'alaykas-salāmu akhee Mu'aawiyah. May Allaah bless you!

Firstly, whenever you miss something from the broadcast, you can download the audio MP3 later from troid.ca and review the recording. Here's the link for the audio downloads:

www.troid.ca/index.php/manhaj/holding-on...d-manhaj-class-audio

Secondly, your specific concern is addressed in the following article:
www.bakkah.net/en/ibn-umars-devout-follo...hammad-ibn-aadam.htm

was-salām...
The following user(s) said Thank You: muawiyah

More
6 years 9 months ago #2374 by muawiyah
Assalamu Alaikum
SubhanAllah I didnt see this until now, but im on bakkah as well and when I saw the post about the exact question I asked it blew my mind!. But now that Ive seen this, it all makes sense. Anywho, this past saturday the 28th I was tuned into Troid radio but It said the station was not available. I checked the page that uploads the audios and nothing. I was simply wondering if not there was a class and I couldnt get connected or there was no class and ipso facto, no audio yet. Allahu yubaariku feekum

Muawiyah ibn Joel

Moderators: moosaa.richardson
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

RT @AbuKhadeejahSP: Allāh have mercy upon the noble Shaikh Falāh Ismā’īl Al-Mundikār who has passed away. May our Lord, the Most Merciful,…

troid.org troid.org