The One Whom Allāh Wants Good For - He Gives Him Understanding of the Religion
A discussion on the importance of seeking knowledge. The lecture took place during the Sisters Luncheon and Lectures, June 2013.
Say, "Are those who know equal to those who do not know?"
[Sūrah al-Zumar, 39:9]
From the topics discussed:
- The value of knowledge
- Knowledge guides and corrects
- It is enough to know the value of knowledge that the people of misguidance rush to feign it
- Are those who possess knowledge equal to those who do not?
- Knowledge is a key to all good
- Seeking knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim