Saudi Court Moon Sighting Conspiracy Error?
Clear reponse to the claims that the Saudi Government has done something to corrupt the Muslims' month of Ramaḍān this year (1434).
30 minutes of solid foundations to aid our brothers and sisters in understanding this pillar of our Religion according to the Messenger of Allāh (ṣallallāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam), including:
- Islām is a perfect religion, one of ease that can be practiced by any human being, educated or uneducated.
- Part of that perfect religion is fasting begun by a moon sighting according to the Book of Allāh.
- Starting a month is only done by a moon sighting or counting out 30 days according to the Sunnah.
- The disobedience of those who fast on the 30th of Sha'baan without a moon sighting, and their INVALID fasting.
- The logical possibility of 28 days of fasting and how it has been dealt with throughout history.
- Making up a day of fasting (qadhaa') does not indicate that anything wrong was done.
- The audacity of those who would accuse people who closely follow the orders of Allāh and His Messenger (ṣallallāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam) of causing corruption and ruining people's fasting, etc.
- Ending the month of Ramaḍān spreading rumors and doubts is an indication of a failed month of worship (may Allāh excuse us!)
Written discussion exists on salafitalk.com