The Rulings and Regulations of Ramaḍān
In a beneficial two-part lecture, Abū Ḥakīm, hafiżahullāh, covers the most important rulings of Ramaḍān.
The month of Ramaḍān is upon us, and knowing its' regulations is an obligation each of us carry. Below is a brief summary of a few of the points covered by our noble brother Abū Ḥakīm.
- How and when fasting became an obligation
- Importance of ṣuḥūr and iftār in their proper times
- What is allowed/forbidden for the fasting person to do
- The different names of Ramaḍān
- The recitation of the Qurʾān
May Allāh allow us to benefit from this tremendous month and forgive us our sins. Āmīn.