The Consensus of the Scholars in Holding Fast to the Sunnah and Its People
A lecture based on the book by Shaykh Khālid al-Ẓufayrī with the introduction of Shaykh Zayd ibn Hādī al-Madkhalī and Shaykh ʿʿUbayd al-Jābirī entitled - إجماع العلماء على الهجر و التحذير من أهل البدع و الأهواء "The Consensus of the Scholars with Regards to Boycotting and Warning from Ahl al-Bidʿah".
From the points discussed:
- Holding fast to the Qurʾān and Sunnah and ardently adhering to it is the mightiest of the foundations and founding pillars of Islām.
- The one who abandons this has given rise to his own destruction.
- It is Tawḥīd and adherence to the Sunnah that makes us brothers, this is what unites our hearts.
- This blessed manhaj consolidated our hearts.
- We are not like the Ḥizbiyyīn who love and hate for the sake of allegiance and bias.
- There are many paths of deviation, many Shayṭān, only one path of Qurʾān and Sunnah.
- All of Ahl al-Bidʿah, claim to be upon the way of the Ṣaḥābah, upon the Salafī path.
- The destructive legacy of the bidʿah, "We take the good and leave the evil" upon the Muslims.
Tags: Ḥizbiyyah, Bidʿah, Abū Khadījah, Seminars, Advice, Deviation