A Discussion on the Belief/Disbelief of the Jews and Christians
A much needed discussion on the reality of the Jews and the Christians, a heated debate today on social media platforms. Our beloved brother, Abū al-ʿAbbās presents a passage from the Book of Allāh clarifying the belief and disbelief of the People of the Book.
Allāh the Most High said in the Qurʾān:
The meaning of which is:
"(And) if you differ in anything amongst yourselves, refer it to Allāh and His Messenger (ṣallallāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam), if you belive in Allāh and the Last Day ."
In this discussion, the speaker addresses the following questions:
- What does the Book of Allāh mention about those who say Allāh is the Messiah, Son of Maryam?
- What about those who say Allāh is the Third of Three (the Trinity)?
- Are the verses in this regard abrogated?
- Who are the believers of the People of the Book?
- What are some examples from the Companions of believers of the People of the Book?
Take a listen to this lecture, may Allāh have mercy upon you, so you can learn about your religion and be aware of baseless doubts.
Tags: Shirk, Mūsá Richardson, Kufr, Judaism, Christianity